Manage and update your website yourself
I train you so that you can update your platform at any time.
Each training lasts about an hour. They are done by videoconference with the tools of your choice: Skype, Zoom. During the sessions, we will share our screens to facilitate technical demonstrations.
After each session, you will be provided with a text file and / or a video demonstration related to the training carried out.
Remember to download the chosen applications at least 24 hours before our session.
The different WORDPRESS training courses
Administer your site
Updating texts, images and blog posts requires significant technical know-how. I offer training to be able to administer your site efficiently with methods that I have perfected over the course of my experience:
- Add a blog post
- Change an image or paragraph
- Add an image to a gallery
- Add a testimonial in a Slider
- Put a page in “draft”, publish it.
- Create reusable “models”
Optimize your referencing / SEO
It is very important that your SEO is optimized so that your site is visible on search engines. This training will allow you to do it when you add new content. You learn to:
- Choose suitable keywords
- Optimize your titles and subtitles
- Re-name your images
- Optimize the keyword phrase, slug and meta description
- Write structured paragraphs including the right keywords and link external links
Analyze your site with Google Analytic
Google Analytic is a WordPress extension that allows you to have statistics about the visits to your website.
I will show you how:
- Install the application on your wordpress platform
- Create an account with a gmail address
- Interpret the data provided
Create an email address
When your site is hosted, you usually have an email address. I will teach you how to create multiple ones and to make the necessary settings to be able to check your emails easily. I will advise you on the appropriate email address names for your process.